The Driving Instructors Handbook (22nd Edition)
Now in its 22nd edition, The Driving Instructor's Handbook is widely recognized in the driver training industry as the authoritative reference guide for both trainee and qualified instructors and is listed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) as recommended reading for the Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) exams.
This best-selling text covers every aspect of the profession, from the role itself, to the characteristics needed to do the job effectively through the preparation for the three ADI exams (theory and hazard perception, driving ability and instructional ability). The Driving Instructor's Handbook also includes det
- Driving licences
- The role of the driving instructor
- The ADI register and the qualifying examination
- Preparing for the Standards Check
- The driver and the car
- Preparing for the ADI practical tests - driving and instructional ability
- ADI part 1 theory and hazard perception tests
- Driver training
- Coaching and client-centred learning skills
- Road traffic law
- Teaching people with disabilities
This handbook is essential reading for anyone involved in the training of drivers and instructors at all levels and will ensure that new drivers are better able to cope with the increasing demands made on them.
Be the first to review this product