Why choose LDC?
- LDC is a founding member of the Official Register of Driving Instructor Training (ORDIT) set up by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) to help protect the public from substandard training and unscrupulous training providers. If the company you train with isn't on ORDIT you really don't have this protection!
- LDC offers nationwide in-car training through its network of 40 specially trained ORDIT qualified tutors. Beware, a number of prominently marketed training providers only have one or two ORDIT qualified trainers for the whole of the UK!
- LDC can provide up to 71 hours of 1-to-1 in car training, backed up with extensive access to our open learning resources and central support. Not all providers make clear what you get or indeed more importantly when you get it!
- LDC can start to deliver the in-car training for Part 2 at the same time as your training for Part 1. Similarly, Part 3 in-car training can commence after passing Part 1 allowing you to qualify as quickly as possible. Some providers delay the start of your in-car training in the hope that they will never have to provide it!
- LDC can offer you the valuable option of a trainee licence to help you gain real practical experience in preparation for Part 3 while enabling you to earn money sooner than would otherwise be the case. Not all national schools can offer this option!
- LDC have been accepted onto the Skills Funding Agency register of training organisations having passed a stringent due diligence test. Some major providers are technically insolvent and have poor credit ratings!
- LDC are also accredited by EDEXCEL and ILM to offer training courses leading to nationally recognised qualifications in Teaching, Coaching, Mentoring, Functional and Enterprise skills. Few providers are good enough to offer nationally recognised NVQ/QCF qualifications!
- LDC are a preferred training provider to the Armed Forces and approved by the MOD via the ELC scheme. Not all providers are trusted to give training to our Armed Forces!
- LDC probably offers the highest completion and pass rates of any training provider. With 100% passing Part 1, 98% passing Part 2 and 91% passing Part 3 last year. Don't be one of the 70% nationally who start on the road to become an instructor but never go on to qualify!
- LDC gives you a business start up package worth up to £3,156 immediately upon qualifying with us and joining on our franchise package with car. This includes the first three months franchise free during that all important start up period. Nobody can give you a better start!
- LDC offer you the best value for money driving school franchise package in the market with total flexibility regarding choice of car and hours of work; from £122 with car per week or just £42 if you provide your own car. Nobody can offer you a better deal or more freedom of choice!
But don't take our word for it see what our customers say.