Theory Test Complete
The UKs best Theory Test Windows PC software product for car drivers and motorcycle riders.
Theory Test Complete is easily the most comprehensive Windows PC software of its kind. Includes all the Official DSA questions, answers, explanations, case studies and hazard clips plus lots more.
No other product offers 4 different ways to learn the answers to the Official DSA Theory Test questions thus making revision quick and easy.
No other product allows you to learn on the move with a Free Android and iOS Theory Test App where you can pass results backwards and forwards to your PC product.
No other theory product offers 400+ hazard clips to practice on with comprehensive tutorials and videos on how to make your first test your last.
Professional voice-over is used extensively throughout the product for help, information, learning notes, tutorials, animations, video, questions, answers, explanations and hint advice.
The Product is made up of 4 distinct programs:
1. Theory Test program
- Interactive tutorial that tells you all about the Theory Test with professional voice-over.
- Comprehensive help on how to use the program at each stage.
- Contains the entire Official DSA Theory Test question bank for car drivers and motorcyclists with new case studies and Abridged Theory Test all with click on text professional voice-over.
- Three unique learning quiz programmes that enable you to cover all the Official questions with ease.
- One designed to work with the standard DSA theory categories
- One to work with your study of the Highway Code or
- One to work hand-in-hand with the early stages of your in-car driving course.
- No other product gives you such learning flexibility or ease of use. Also includes one learning quiz programme specifically for the motorcyclist theory test.
- Pre-study illustrated learning notes for each of the above learning quiz programmes with relevant extracts from the new Highway Code, our own unique supplementary notes (covers the theory needed that is not inthe Highway Code) and the Motorcycle Riders the Essential Skills publication.
- Learning quiz hint pop up screen again with appropriate extracts from the above publications to help you with
any difficult questions.
- Unique traffic light progress monitoring detailing which of the Official questions have been answered correctly, incorrectly or not at all. The only product to make it easy to know when all the Official questions have been learnt or what is outstanding.
- Each learning quiz has the option to exclude questions already correctly answered thus enabling you to focus on those questions not attempted or answered incorrectly.
- Case study learning programme containing 14 case studies, one for each of the DSA categories plus a further 14 in the mock tests.
- Learn on the Move to allow you to download questions and answers as MP3 files or Podcasts or sync direct with LDCs Free Android and iOS Theory Test Apps.The only product to allow you to undertake Theory Tests either on your PC or your mobile App and synchronise your results.
Exam testing module
- 14 properly balanced pre-set simulated Theory Tests based on our extensive experience (as one of the largest national driving schools in the UK) of the most commonly occurring test questions all under realistic exam conditions.
- New Fast Pass learning programme using just the the specially formulated 14 mock tests and review feature (below) for those in a real hurry to pass.
- Unlimited randomly generated Theory Test simulations (again properly balanced with the right number of questions from each category) just as on the real test.
- Printable Theory Test quiz eBook (RRP £4.99) in PDF format to allow you to test yourself away from the computer.
Review final revision module
- Comprehensive test review with weaknesses automatically identified and feed back to the learning module using LDC unique traffic light question monitoring facility for subsequent revision before attempting another simulated test.
- Over 10 hours of professional voice-over presentation is provided throughout this product. Perfect for anyone with reading difficulties or who simply finds reading the computer screen tiring.
2. Hazard Perception program
Information learning module
- Official DSA video introduction to the Hazard Perception Test.
- Comprehensive video tutorial and interactive presentation about the scoring mechanism and precisely what constitutes a developing hazard.
- Three Multi-media interactive tutorials entitled
- About the HP Test,
- Hazard Perception skills and
- Defensive Driving skills
incorporating 30 video clips and several interactive animated presentations.
Practice learning module
- Thirteen tutorials covering each of the 13 common hazard perception test types that can appear on test and in the real world.
- 14 Practice clips, one for each hazard test type and one containing a double hazard for you to practice on with comprehensive review.
- After being tested on any practice clip you are presented with a comprehensive review feature that enables you to replay any practice clip in full or in part using a drag bar line that also shows exactly where you clicked and where each section of the scoring window was with the option to pause at each score point.
Exam Testing module
- 406 Hazard Perception video clips used to accurately simulate the Hazard Perception Test including the 10 Official DSA Hazard Perception sample video clips. All shot from outside of the car as on the real test.
- 28 Full pre-set Hazard Perception test simulations with review option. Each test is unique and contains a properly balanced set of hazard test types. Test 1 contains the 10 official sample test clips making this simulation particularly realistic.
- Random Hazard Perception Test simulations with review option giving virtually unlimited test combinations.
- After each pre-set or random test you are presented with a comprehensive test review feature that enables you to replay any test clip in full or in part using a drag bar line that also shows exactly where you clicked and where each section of the scoring window was with the option to pause at each score point.
- Exceptionally accurate anti-cheat mechanism to help you determine what type of clicking is and is not allowed.
- Video is shot from outside the car in full PAL resolution (i.e. 720 X 576) just as on the real test - not from behind the windscreen of the car in a lower, grainer resolution as on most other products. Nobody can match the quantity or quality of the shots we provide.
Review and retesting module
- Review your test performance by hazard type and retake a test using just those clips for any particular hazard type you are weak on. Once you have made sure you are no longer weak on any particular type of hazard use the league table of weakest clips to polish off any final clip weaknesses.
- Weakest clip league table review and retest. Allows you to see and retest yourself on your ten weakest clips for any particular hazard type or across all types. Helps you to eliminate any final weaknesses you might have.
- Pre-set Hazard Perception test simulation review so that you can re-examine any of the 43 previously taken pre-set tests from the testing module again.
- Again as with the practice clip and test modules you have the comprehensive clip review features available to you.
3. Highway Code plus program
- Talking Highway Code: the latest Official Highway Code for you to listen to, view, search and/or print.
- Talking Supplementary Notes: covering theory not in the Highway Code for both the car drivers and the motorcycle riders theory test.
- Easy to listen to professional voice-over presentation.
- Free Highway Code eBook (RRP £1.95) in PDF format.
- Learn on the Move - Download information from the Highway Code or Supplementry notes for revision on your MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod.
4. Signs, road markings and signals program
- Learn all about the signs system using a series of tutorials
- Theory Test signs quiz game.
- Signs memory game.
- Signs quick fire game.
Professional voice-over is used extensively throughout the product for help, information, learning notes, tutorials, animations, video, questions, answers and hint advice and has been stated here to save repetition of this fact in the features and descriptions below.
The Product is made up of 4 distinct programs:
1. Theory Test
The very latest OFFICIAL DSA Question Bank for cars drivers and motorcyclists used in 3 unique learning programmes with highly realistic mock test simulations. Includes new case studies and the Abridged Theory Test. Nothing can offer you the same learning flexibility or ease of use with comprehensive pre-study tutorials and help hint pop up including Learning on the Move to allow you to download questions as MP3 files or Podcasts or sync direct with LDCs Free Android and iOS Apps.
2. Hazard Perception
406 Hazard Perception test simulation video clips including the 10 OFFICIAL DSA test sample clips and test introduction video providing 28 properly balance, unique test simulations. Nobody offers more and nobody can match the quality of the clips we offer. Also includes entertaining interactive multimedia tutorials to help you understand the test, the skills you are trying to develop and the common types of hazard that appear on test.
3. Highway Code Plus
Interactive talking version of the OFFICIAL Highway Code (new version), LDCs supplementary training notes and extracts from Motorcycle Rider essential skills with view, search and print capabilities including Learning on the Move to allow you to download Highway Code rules and supplementary notes onto your MP3 player, mobile phone or iPod. Plus an eBook of LDCs version of the Highway Code valued at £1.95.
4. Signs, signals and road markings
Interactive tutorials about the UK sign system plus 3 games to make learning your traffic signs fun. Learn how our signs, signals and road markings came about then test yourself with the theory, quick fire and memory game.
Minimum PC specification
The minimum PC specification recommended to run the above software is as follows:
Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
CPU: Pentium II 800.
Hard Drive Space: Minimum - 1.02gb with HP clips on DVD-Rom.
Graphics: 800 x 600
DVD-Rom Speed: 2 x or faster.
Audio: 16bit Sound card.
Although we are confident that the majority of Computers that satisfy this minimum specification will successfully run the program we can not guarantee this as other factors can also effect compatibility.
The product is super. Really helped me out!
Excellent PC DVD easy to install and use VERY GOOD BUY fast delivery
Received safely. Look forward to learning from it. Fast service. Recommend
by Levi Remar
I passed the theory test 50 out of 50 for the multiple choice, thanks to this CD mainly and I've just left you a very positive feedback !! Thanks again for the ultra fast delivery ! BTW I'm thinking of learning to drive with a LDC school !!!
Good value and really helped my with my theory test practice